Hi everyone, and thank you for visiting my website!
Svetlana Chernyavsky (or Lana), of Dream Flowers, an author, and highly sought floral designer, is known for her forward-thinking designs. How often do you find a designer whose floral technical prowess is perfectly melded with cultivated artistic refinement? She stands apart in her ability to present her vision of the fragile but ever captivating living beauty of plants and flowers in the application of the most current trends in wedding work and floral design.
Trendsetting! Svetlana’s stunning floral designs have received high acclaim from top international floral design magazines, including Fusion Flowers, Floral Designs, Nacre, Flowers World, and much more, where she has been featured many times. She shares many of these innovative and unusual techniques in her captivating presentations. Her warm, and vivacious personality, paired with her willingness to share these techniques, will leave you wanting more!
Svetlana (Lana) Chernyavsky has been an AIFD since 2016, CFD (National Certified Designer) since 2012 and CCF (Californian Certified Designer 2010 – 2014).
Since 2015 she become an accredited floral designer of AIFD (American Institute of Floral Design).
Before settling in the USA she had the owned floral services business as a wedding consultant in Belarus and gained her floral education with a variety of seminars in her home-country and Moscow. In 2012 she founded the Dream Flowers floral studio, located in San Leandro, CA, providing the best European style of floral designs for local communities and destination weddings.
All you can imaging made of flowers we can do, even you can’t imagine, beyond imagination – we can do too!
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Bad Neurehn, Germany (2016)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Bad Neurehn, Germany (2015)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in California (2014)
- Workshop with Tomas De Bruyne (2014)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Mexico city (2013)
- Workshop with Rene van Rems (2012)
- Workshop with Tomas De Bruyne (2011)
- Seminar in Moscow “Mediterranean style in Wedding Floral Design” (2009)
- Floral Arrangement Classes: “Floral Collage” (2008), “Christmas Design” (2007), “Weddings Bouquets” (2007), “Gifts” (2006), “Basic Course of Floral Design ” (2005).
Lana has many floral designs and patterns published in professional floral design magazines, “Fusion Flowers”, “Nacre”, “Flowers”, “International Designer of the Year 2014, 2013, 2012”, “Floral Design” magazine, “Flowers&”, and the Annual Book of the BEST Floral designers of World “International Art 12-13”. Lana is an author of “More than Glamelia” book.