Bridal bouquet wraps are important elements of the wedding bouquets. There are many handle ideas for a wedding bouquet you can find in the internet or at any media. Dream Flowers Studio thinks that it is important to have a execute decor of the bridal bouquet handle within the exclusive flowers.
How is suppose to be made a handle of the bridal bouquet.
First, the handle must be comfortable, not only beautiful. It means the handle fit into your hands, the handle is not too thick and not too thin. It is better to have it of medium diameter with in range 1-2.5 inches. Also this diameter of the handle make the bouquet not too heavy, even the bridal bouquet can have big size a lot of flowers may have wired stems. At the same time the wrap suppose to have the main idea and style, match and compliment to create the perfect bridal bouquet. The wrap of the wedding bouquet not suppose to make any stains on the wedding gown. The best wrapping is comfortable, nice and beautiful.
We can divide to next big groups:
1. Handle Decor with a ribbon only keeps the bouquet simple, but stylish. It can be twist ribbon wrap or “ballerina tie”, long cascading ribbons.
2. Handle Decor with lace is good idea for romantic bouquets
3. Bouquet Wrap with ribbon and lace
4. Handle Decor with corsage pins, crystal or beaded ones
4. Handle Decor with a bow placed at the top or at the bottom, large or small
5. Natural Wrap for a wedding bouquet like a birch bark, jute or leaves wrapping, moss
6. Bridal bouquet wrap with letters, initials of a couple, little photo frames
7. Handle decor with a brooch, pendant
8. Handle decor with crystals
9. Wedding bouquet wrap with any little decor as a key, buttons, style elements (starfish, anchor, sea shelf), chains, beads etc
11. Decorative Wire for wrapping
Bridal bouquet wraps or handle ideas: